Kangaroo Point Cycling Club is a membership based club with a small group of Club Executive and Official Positions charged with responsibility for managing day-to-day operation of the club on behalf of members.
- Patron: Don Madigan
- Vice Patron: Geoff Rynne, Keith Ham, Peter Cosgrove & John O'Donnell
The Club Executive comprises five elected members of the club.
- President: Courtney Coyne
- Treasurer: Derek Harvey
- Secretary: Irene Lee
- Club Captain: Michael Keetman
- Committee Member: Craig Briant
Additional positions are elected to support the successful operation of the Club Executive and operational aspects of the Club.
- Vice President: Kieran Smith
- Vice Secretary: Brett St Pierre
- Vice Captain - Race: Sian Lindner
- Vice Captain - Ride: Kerrie Donnelly
- Ride Leader Coordinator: Matthew Brennan
- Club Shop Manager: Darren Thomas
- Cycling Queensland Delegate: Betty Bathersby
- Auditor: Peter Thorp, PT Partners.
The Club elects it's official Commissaires and acknowledges their significant contribution to the Club and wider sport.