Kangaroo Point Cycling Club is a membership based club that welcomes cyclists of all abilities and ages, and non-cyclists interested in being a part of the sport.
To join Queensland's oldest cycling club; sign up for membership online through Cycling Australia.
Membership with Kangaroo Point Cycling Club provides a range of benefits including:
- Weekly rides for riders of all abilities;
- Women's Only Weekdays for women of all abilities;
- Regular training rides for elite and masters competitors;
- Weekly track training for riders of all abilities;
- Volunteering opportunities in a range of fields;
- KPCC Skills days for all members;
- Access to our accredited club coaches and club mentors;
- Ability to purchase the club's cycling kit and apres cycling clothing;
- Insurance through Cycling Australia.
- Three month Recreational (Ride) Licence ($29).
- "Ride" licence for all non-racing riders (from $32 - $111)
- Racing licence for Juniors, Masters and Elite riders (from $81 - $361)
- Non-riding licence for officials and coaches (from $34)
Transferring to the Kangaroo Point Cycling Club
If you are currently a member of another cycling club, or have been a member of another cycling club within the last 2 years, and would like to join the Kangaroo Point Cycling Club, the processes is easy.
If you're a current member you'll need to fill out a transfer form and have it signed off by your previous club. You can download the form here. Then send it to our Club Secretary and we'll take care of the rest. You need to do this before you renew online.
If it's getting close to the end of the year you might like to renew by using a manual form after you transfer to ensure that your insurance doesn't lapse on 31 December.
Once both forms are completed they can be forwarded, together with your membership payment, to our Club Secretary. We’ll take care of the rest.
Membership payment can be made by direct bank transfer, cheque or in cash. Please contact our Club Secretary forfurther details.
Please note that there is a $50.00 fee from Cycling Australia applicable to transfers made anywhere from 01 January to 30 September. However, this fee is not applicable if you are lodging this form at the time of renewing your membership between 01 October and 31 December.
More membership information can be found on the CA website.