The club presently caters for those members who only have time to ride or race once per week to the more serious State, Australian or World Champion.
There's something for everyone at KPCC, are you coming for the ride?
It's easy. We promise! Just take a look at our guide to Getting Started that matches your interests and follow the step by step instructions. We look forward to welcoming you on your first ride soon!
Join the Club and ride in the #greenwhiteblack with people just like you!
From weekly Social Rides, skills courses and social events through to Volunteering opportunities, there's something for everyone!
For Women, by Women, no boys allowed!
Get your foot in the door and enjoy riding in a friendly, welcoming and encouraging group! The perfect starting point for Women new to the sport.
Join the Club and race in the #greenwhiteblack!
From your first ride with a group to coaching and training, mentors and advice we've got everything you need to get started racing!
Join the Club and ride the Velodrome in the #greenwhiteblack!
From your first time on the boards to the World Championships, our experienced Coaches will be there to show you how it's done!
Queensland's toughest and most prestigious one-day road race classic - the upperlimb.com Cunningham Classic.
A little piece of Belgium, down under. The Brisbane Kermesse powered by Tineli.
Browse the Club Shop and select from our wide range of good quality, comfortable and stylish club clothing.
Weekly rides to suit everyone's speed, confidence and interests. From the Sunday Club Ride to mid-week training sessions.
Membership provides a range of benefits including:
- Weekly Club rides for riders of all abilities;
- Women's Only Weekdays for women of all abilities;
- Regular road racing training for elite and masters competitors;
- Weekly track training for riders of all abilities;
- KPCC Skills days for all Members;
- Access to our accredited club coaches and club mentors;
- Ability to purchase the club's cycling kit and apres cycling clothing;
- Insurance through Cycling Australia.