TEAMKP AT THE 2013 QLD STATE MASTERS TRACK CHAMPIONSHIPS (22-24 FEBRUARY)
It was a big weekend for Kangaroo Point Cycling Club at the Track Masters, with a team of 8 riders combining to take home 9 Medals (2 Gold, 1 Silver & 6 Bronze) and set 2 new State Records.
- 500m Time Trial (WMAS5) – Gold Medal & State Record: Jacinta Briant
- 2000m Individual Pursuit (WMAS5) – Gold Medal & State Record: Jacinta Briant
- Sprint (MMAS7) – Silver Medal: James Clark
- 500m Time Trial (MMAS7) – Bronze Medal: James Clarke
- 2000m Individual Pursuit (MMAS7) – Bronze Medal: James Clark
- 500m Time Trial (MMAS5) – Bronze Medal: Ian Collins
- 5km (MMAS5) - Bronze Medal: Ian Collins
- Sprint (MMAS4) – Bronze Medal: David May
- Combined Men 4000m Team Pursuit – Bronze Medal: David May, Phillip Peh, Scott Bishop & Leo Priest
In addition to our riders competing on the track, TeamKP also provided two Principal Commissairies, half a dozen volunteers and a huge group of spectators for each of the sessions.
It was uplifting to see the Green, White and Black once again in force and dominating on the track.