Kangaroo Point Cycling Club is a Membership based organisation that relies on the contribution of its Members as Volunteers to operate the Club and deliver its large range of activities.
Members contribute their time to the Club through a range of Volunteering opportunities including:
- The Club's Patron and Vice Patrons positions;
- The Club's Management Committee including its President, Treasurer, Secretary and Management Committee Member positions;
- The Club's Coaching Team;
- The Club's Commissaire Team;
- The roles of Club Captains, Club Quartermaster, Club Mentors and RIde Leaders;
- The Club's Sub-Committees including the Juniors Carnival, Cunningham Classic, Brisbane Kermesse, Track Carnival and Marketing & Communications Sub-Committees;
- The Club's Initiative Champions including the Club Track Championships, Club Criterium Championships, Club Criterium Training Program, KPCC Skills Program coordinators;
- Event Delivery Teams that help us deliver our big carnivals and events throughout South-East Queensland through operating our canteen, staffing our registration desk, commentating, managing our traffic control, coordinating our presentations and cleaning up after everyone else has left.
The Club encourages all Members to Volunteer a little bit of time to their Club each year and you can find details of our current available Volunteering opportunities on our Volunteer Schedule.
If you are interested in getting involved, please contact us and let us know how you can help!