Craig is an active racing Member of the Club who rides for the QSM Racing Team.
Craig has raced everything from the National Championships through to local criteriums at Murrarie and enjoys working with riders of all abilities to help them focus on racing and training goals.
Natalie is an active racing Member of the Club who has ridden with a range of sponsored teams and is currently racing in the #greenwhiteblack.
Natalie has raced nearly every local open road race on the calender and the State Championships and enjoys working with our Women's Only initiatives to help women learn the skills and develop the confidence to ride and race.
Matt is an active racing Member of the Club who rides for the Erdinger Alkoholfrei - Fiets Apparel Test Team.
Matt competed at the World Masters Road Championships in 2013, has been an Australian and State Masters Road Race Champion and is racing open road races, the Queensland Road Teams Series and the National Road Series this year.
Matt is a high-performance focused athlete who enjoys working with Members to help them step-up their performance.
Kangaroo Point Cycling Club is pleased to announce the appointment of our 2014 Club Mentors.
Club Mentors are appointed by the Club Committee and play an important role in the development of riders within the Club. Our Club Mentors also work to support the Club Executive and Club Coaches.
Club Mentors :
- Provide advice and guidance to Club Members who are new to the sport or looking to improve
- Encourage and support Club Members as they pursue their ambitions and goals
- Are a friendly face, a hand to high-5 or a shoulder to lean on while training, racing or at the cafe
- Assist the Club Committee and Club Coaches with developing and implementing new initiatives
- Assist the Club Committee by providing information and advice on issues effecting Members in the sport
Club Members are a new initiative of the 2014 Club Committee and available to provide assistance and advice exclusively to Kangaroo Point Cycling Club Members.
If you have something that you would like to discuss with one of our Club Mentors, feel free to say hi to them out on the road or email them here.