Kangaroo Point Cycling Club is pleased to congratulate its members on a successful campaign at the Queensland Criterium Championships.
On a wet and windy course at Albert Bishop Park on Sunday 14 April 2014, the Club raced away with 3 new Queensland Criterium Champions and two Bronze Medalists.
Congratulations to the following members:
- Natalie Langer, WMAS2 Queensland Criterium Champion
- Liz Nelson, WMAS4 Queensland Criterium Champion
- Chass Matters, MMAS9 Queensland Criterium Champion
- James Thompson, U19 Bronze Medalist
- Katrina Robertson, WMAS5 Bronze Medalist
The Club also extends its genuine thanks to members who volunteered their time to assist Cycling Queensland deliver the event.
Kangaroo Point Cycling Club is pleased to deliver a range of initiatives to help members achieve their best on the bike and whether it is our Criterium Racing Training, our Women's Only upperlimb.com Cunningham Classic Training Program, our Novice Women's Tour or our regular schedule of Weekly Club Rides; there's something for every member to develop and grow with the Club.