Kangaroo Point Cycling Club is pleased to introduce the Women's Only upperlimb.com Cunningham Classic Training Program!
Delivered by Assistant Club Coach Iain Bowman with support from Club Mentor Natalie Langer, participants will receive:
- Coaching from a professionally accredited cycling Coach
- An individually tailored training program
- Regular contact with the Coach to review progress and adjust your training plan
- Regular group rides with other participants
- Skills advice and development
- A dedicated mentor to support you along the way
The Training Program starts 12 weeks before Race Day on Saturday the 10th of May and runs through until you've crossed the line and can celebrate your achievement with club mates, friends and family!
The Women's Only Training Program is free and available exclusively to members of the Kangaroo Point Cycling Club.
> Read more about the Women's Only Training Program